Our school follows the curriculum based on the guidelines given by the National Curriculum Framework 2005 (N.C.E.R.T.) with a thematic approach. Nursery & Prep have the support of double teachers in each class. For the Holistic development of each child, a system of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation(C.C.E) is carried out. This Holistic Assessment covers both Scholastic and Co-Scholastic skills.
- Gain skills and knowledge and the will to use them.
- Learning to investigate and enquire scientifically.
- To listen attentively, with understanding and interest.
- To communicate and express thoughts, feelings and ideas through the written and spoken word.
- To read fluently with expression and understanding.
- To use and apply mathematical skills in a variety of situations within and out of schools.
- Form healthy attitudes of mind, body and imagination.
- Understand the importance and achievement in the Creative Arts.
- To gain an interest and enjoyment in a wide variety of hobbies , cultural and sporting